Total Time: 1 hr
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 30 min
For Lena’s Mandarin Cake I use a flat cake pan. The frosting is delicious, but tends to slide down the cake if you use a bundt pan. The pineapples and oranges give the cake a very light, or refreshing feeling.
- 1 box Pillsbury classic yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Dole mandarin oranges
- 3 wilcox eggs
- 1 cup Crisco vegetable oil
- Chopped nuts
- 16 oz. cool whip whipped topping
- 1 large pkg. jell-o vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup dole crushed pineapple – drained
Mix all together and bake in round cake pans as directed. Remove cakes and let cool.
Mix together and frost cake. Refrigerate.
More about Lena’s Mandarin Cake
Mandarins come from a small citrus tree. These fruit resemble small oranges. Mandarins were named after their port of origin. Usually reddish-orange in color and damaged easily by the cold.