Total Time: 65 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 50 min
Servings: 4 mini loafs
I’m not sure why, but when I make my gluten free zucchini bread recipe, I use my 4 mini stoneware Pampered Chef pan. These mini zucchini breads come out perfect. Enjoy!
- 4 Wilcox egg – beaten
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 cups C&H pure cane granulated white sugar
- 3 ½ cups Cup 4 Cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp. Rumford baking powder
- 1 tsp. McCormick ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. McCormick vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely grated unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup Sun-Maid raisins – soaked in sherry wine or rum
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix butter with the beaten eggs. Combine the dry ingredients and then gradually at to the egg mixture. Add grated zucchini. Stir in the raisins, nuts, and vanilla.
Bake for 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool and serve.
More about Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
Gluten is a protein composite found in wheat and grains. Barley and rye also contain gluten. People with celiac disease follow a gluten-free diet.