Total Time: 10 min
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
EASY EASY EASY and gluten-free. You can add additional maraschino cherries to your Ambrosia, if not just use a bit of the juice to change the color for the holidays.
- 1 pkg Jet Puffed Miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg Bakers Coconut Angel Flakes
- 1 can Dole Mandarin Oranges- drained
- 1 can Dole Crushed pineapple
- 1 large can Dole Fruit Cocktail- drained
- 1 16 oz Tillamook sour cream
Stir sour cream until mixed. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Refrigerate, then enjoy!
More about Ambrosia
Ambrosia is a fruit salad that’s origins are thought to be in the 19th century America. Ambrosia is filled with fresh fruits, pineapples, mandarin oranges, cherries, bananas, strawberries, grapes. It can include coconut and crushed pecans. Mini marshmallows are then added with one of the following: whipped cream, sour cream, cream cheese, pudding, yogurt or cottage cheese. Ambrosia must be refrigerated and it’s best to make the day before serving.